CP Ventrilo Server Fee Due 2008-12-29 - use ClanPay

edited December 2007 in WoW: General
I just got notice that the vent server account is unpaid. There is no autopay set up, but anyone who wants to can do so via the "ClanPay" link...

http://www.gameservers.com/clanpay/?clanid=40a9ecdf3474048fbb29af6848de1dca

... if you want to keep the account alive, use the link and pitch in.

Comments

• The link seems to be dead for me... being out of town I have not used vent the past several days but I have been told the server is down. Any update on the balance due or a fixed link?
  • Didn't we pay way more than was due last time? I seem to remember we had a fairly large credit.
  • Hails all, the vent server account expired. Here's what happened...

I received several "your account balance is due, if you don't pay it'll expire" messages from gameservers.com, but they got stuck in my spam filter. I only realized there was an issue when I ran into Deac on CPHL, and then went and checked my spam filter. Sure enough, they totally closed the account, so it's dead.

Sorry about that, but I thought you guys were all over it with the "ClanPay" link thing. I'd also given someone the admin info for the account as well, but its been over a year... I suggest that you set one up again from scratch. I haven't used Vent for over a year anyway, so it would be better if someone who does more regularly be the account poo-bah.

I apologize for your gaming chat interruption.
  • probably should kill the sticky post about "We Have A Vent Server!" too...
  • OK, BC thanks for the update.