brettspielwelt gaming

2»

Comments

• if you didn't start at 8:30 pacific... i.e. 11pm for me maybe I would show-up! Where is the east coast love?
  • I can play more or less anytime, and perhaps others can get on early too, ping me on HL... we'll see if we can get something started.

Pick a date for the next go at this, I'll be there (most likely anyway) (:
  • played some with Mori, Garu and Kalli, some Dominion and even a game of Thurn and Taxis. Fun - will probably try to play Tuesday night if anyone is around.
  • I should be around this evening (12-1) But my HLCP has been down lately so I may or may not be there.
  • last few weeks have been fun, so I'm game for some games Tuesday night. Catch me on HL for some early gaming. Vent has worked well, so I suggest if you're interested get set up with that as well.

See ya there!
  • ok, I was busy busy with Holidays and Goofy Challenge and whatnot - but I'm back and ready for some games! Mori sez that the WoWers might be done around 10:30-11:00 central, I'll probably be around before that if anyone is interested. Ping me on HL or IM and we can get a game or two.