REGULARLY SCHEDULED 5-MAN DUNGEONS

edited January 2007 in WoW: General

Comments

• edited December 1969
    The most fun I've had in WoW has been running 5-man dungeons with you guys.

With several of our members needing equipment and quests from the 5-mans, I'd like to propose a regular weekly schedule of 5-man runs. I've scheduled these around Blighted's current schedule of BWL raids, but I'd like to keep these regular weekly 5-man dungeon times, so we can continue them into the Burning Crusade 5-man content.

Two hours should be more than enough time to do a focused run for specific quests or items. (Note that even complete BC dungeons are normally *much* faster than that). If we want to blow it out and kill everything, agree before hand to make sure everyone has time.

MON 8-10 PM Server Time: Scholomance

TUE 8-10 PM Server Time: Blackrock Spire (Lower for those who need it, or Upper if we can get 10 people together).

THU 8-10 PM Server Time: Blackrock Depths (if needed for quests or smelting; alternately we could run lower level dungeons for alts that need it).

FRI 8-10 PM Server Time: Stratholme (Live or Dead, depending on needs)

This should help those of us who don't have even our Dungeon-1 sets put together get some decent gear in the next couple weeks.
  • edited December 1969
    BTW, check the current calendar of raids & CP 5-mans here:

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=badken@gmail.com
  • edited December 1969
    Sounds good to me. I'll be there for Scholo tomorrow :)
  • edited December 1969
    Great run last night!

Looking forward to LBRS tonight.