Cores for CP'ers (Or just Vrag)

edited July 2006 in WoW: General

Comments

• edited December 1969
    Hails all.

I don't know how to go about this but I knw FC has been banking some Cores from our MC runs with blighted.

I would like to put in a request for
    4x Fiery Core
    3x Lava Core

I am hoping to make Black Dragonscale Boots for my FR set. http://www.thottbot.com/?i=28132

What would I need to Pay/Do/etc.. to get these from #CP#

Thanks,
    Vragak
  • edited December 1969
    hello...?
    (echo)...

/sigh
  • edited December 1969
    Lemme check....i might have something (like 1)in the bank

Spit
  • edited December 1969
    With the activity level of these boards, you should probably give people a few days to respond, or try CPHL for faster results. I only drop by here every other day at most, personally.
  • edited December 1969
    It's been up for about 4+days... and it has been mentioned a lot in guild chat too.
  • edited December 1969
    We chatted about some solutions in game the other night. I think FC and Grout came up with some sort of plan that those who were in the discussion liked. FC or Grout... you should post it here so we can agree/disagree on it.
  • edited December 1969
    blackcat wrote:
    We chatted about some solutions in game the other night. I think FC and Grout came up with some sort of plan that those who were in the discussion liked. FC or Grout... you should post it here so we can agree/disagree on it.
    Yep. Suffice it to say, Vrag, just keep whispering Chief about it now. We essentially agreed that you should get the stuff before the official plan goes into effect anyway. So in terms of actually getting the cores and stuff, just keep bothering him about it. =)