greetings from the (very quiet) demo server

edited November 2002 in General Discussion

Comments

• edited December 1969
    Heard through one of Conner's mailings about the TFL 5th anniversary bash this weekend, so I made a valiant attempt to pop in-game and say hi to the old #CP crew. Little did I know there was a several day turnaround in getting an account registered on mariusnet. (D'oh!) Then, following Conner's advice, I went and grabbed the mariusnet enabled TFL demo... but as of right now, I'm the only person logged on. (D'oh again!) On the plus side, I've beaten myself 2 out of 3 times in Steal the Bacon. (Don't ask about the third time. I'm still trying to figure it out myself...)

Anyway, I gave it a shot. This posting will have to suffice... *waves* Hi, all y'all old-timers!

- Brave Ida #CP (retired)
    (aka jim)
  • edited December 1969
    Re: greetings from the (very quiet) demo server
    Heard through one of Conner's mailings about the TFL 5th
    anniversary bash this weekend, so I made a valiant attempt to
    pop in-game and say hi to the old #CP crew. Little did I know
    there was a several day turnaround in getting an account
    registered on mariusnet. (D'oh!)
    Doh on my part. If you would have submitted on Friday, I was watching closely and processing every hour or so. Saturday, with little sleep, I sorta forgot. I even somehow missed your post here - and missed that you were online when checking the whos on line.

sorry :( I blame getting roped into too many co-ops ...
    Then, following Conner's
    advice, I went and grabbed the mariusnet enabled TFL demo... but
    as of right now, I'm the only person logged on. (D'oh again!) On
    the plus side, I've beaten myself 2 out of 3 times in Steal the
    Bacon. (Don't ask about the third time. I'm still trying to
    figure it out myself...)

Anyway, I gave it a shot. This posting will have to suffice...
    *waves* Hi, all y'all old-timers!

- Brave Ida #CP (retired)
    (aka jim)
    Now that I have approved your account, come back and play! You can easily check to see if there is anyone on before logging on by going to the mariusnet web page then clicking on the current players link.

Again, sorry :(

Conner