Diplomacy: Here There Be Weasels

13»

Comments

• Well, that pretty well screwed up the game. Go West!
  • so, um, do England and Germany ever plan to come back and play?
  • I glance at this every once in a while, and have to say this is the most annoying thing I've ever seen. Ike plays just long enough to knock me out of the game, and then walks away? Uh... thanks?

Talk about lame.
  • edited August 2009
    Indeed, this whole game has turned pretty pathetic... *sigh*.
  • Well, hrm, we could recruit a new England and Germany and play from this point... or we could call it an Italy-Austria-Turkey mutual V/stalemate?
  • I'm up for either option.

Status quo doesn't sound like much fun at this point.
  • Yeah, sorry guys. Tuesday I just completely forgot, and Friday night I came home from work, decided to take a quick nap, and the next thing I knew it was 2:00am. If you guys want to keep playing I'm game.
  • Well, of the 4 people who had orders due today, only 1 person actually submitted anything, so I'll take that as a sign that we're done here.

And since none of you came anywhere close to the 18 centers needed to win, that makes you all losers. :P
  • thanks for GMing anyway Caul =p
  • Good game. I survived to the end despite being attacked by everyone who could possibly reach me, and I managed to stab a few people along the way, so it was worth it for me. :-)
  • Aye, good game everyone! Thanks for playing.
  • Thats right...the game is over...no one submit turns for the next few years. Italy certainly won't <wink, wink>

Muhahahahah!
  • Cauldyth is going to hate you Wang ; )
  • Crazy Italians.
  • Actually I submitted a turn a while back and didn't get a confirmation on it, so I assumed it was stopped then. :-p