I'm Never Posting here again!!!

edited November 2001 in General Discussion

Comments

• edited December 1969
    At least from PRince Sultan Air Base, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia that is...

I'M FREE!!!!! I'M FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

within 48 hours...My happy Plaid Covered Behind will be home in Phoenix!!! Drinking an ice-cold Hornsby's Draft Cider, and Knee-Deep in the Hoopla!!!! ALthough, NOT necessarily in that order...

I can't wait to get back...to The wife, sex, beer, sex, good food, sex, beer...oh and of course MythIII!! as well as all the other incarnations of Myth....Hey Conner...When I Get Home...I'll check in with you about the Marius.net account....

Guys...I want to thank Each and Every one of you...This has been a long 90 days...not counting the fact of everything that has happened since I left the States back on August 29th....This board has been a very, VERY large part of my life over here...Hell, the only web pages that I went to EVERY DAY were, Clanplaid.net, Sluggy.com, and Mythvillage.org...Thank you all for the support that you gave me while I was here...You guys mean more to me than most of the people that I deal with everyday...I'd love to be able to shake every single hand...but I guess that this will have to do...

For Fun...For Honor....That is the Way of the Plaid...

HAIL!!!

Your Comrade in Arms

McGyver#CP#
    Warrior Brigade (Desert Division)

• edited December 1969
    Re: I'm Never Posting here again!!!
    I can't wait to get back...to The wife, sex, beer, sex, good
    food, sex, beer...oh and of course MythIII!!
    Hey Mac, better be careful. All that sex... your wife might find out! 8-)

Congrats on getting off the pointy end of the spear. See you around.

• edited December 1969
    Good to have ya back Mc (vlt)

Be careful mixing all that sex, beer, and food; you can overdose after so long in the desert. ;-)

RII
  • edited December 1969
    Hey Mac, Thank YOU...
    Guys...I want to thank Each and Every one of you...
    Meant to post this a while back, on Veteran's day. It doesn't get said enough...Thank YOU for putting your life on the line in not-so-American-friendly parts of the world so we can live the way we live here (i.e. sex, beer, good food, Myth, etc.)...especially in these global times.

Welcome home. and Hail right back at ya!

SoS
  • edited December 1969
    Have a safe trip home, an' knock one back for me [nt]

• edited December 1969
    Kickass. (nt)

Woo!