Where the hell I've Been

edited December 2005 in WoW: General

Comments

• edited December 1969
    Oh, hello.

You may (or may not) have been wondering where Marrana has been. Well, as I feared, the job is....a job. It's a nice job. It's also a managerial job, and it's taking up as much time as the title insinuated it would take months ago.

So, like now, I just got home, and I'm usually just got enough time to eat dinner and spend some time with Magan. A six hour block of instance time I have not, and I definitely don't stay up later than 10pm EST. So, basically, fuck it, right? I'm hosed. I usually get up at 6am to get ready and head out to beat traffic into downtown.

I'll try to get back into things on Friday evenings or Saturday during the day. My xmas holiday season isnt exactly helping matters. I'm sure things will smoothen out once I get into this shift in schedule. But for now, I just wanted to sign in and appologize for my absence.
  • edited December 1969
    I'll try to get back into things on Friday evenings or Saturday during the day. My xmas holiday season isnt exactly helping matters. I'm sure things will smoothen out once I get into this shift in schedule. But for now, I just wanted to sign in and appologize for my absence.

Thanks for the update!
  • edited December 1969
    But for now, I just wanted to sign in and appologize for my absence.

Apology unnecessary. I hope you're at least somewhat enjoying the new job and place, and I wish you joy in the upcoming holiday season. I would also wish you much slaughter of Alliance folks, but that sounds like a far fetched plan. Thanks for posting about your tree. I'd post about mine, but it's just standard christmas stuff, not geeky enough to mention.
  • edited December 1969
    I would also wish you much slaughter of Alliance folks.

You do remember that he is a priest? He doesn't slaughter people he heals us!

Take your Time Wally, we'll have fun with you when you make it back on... and slaughter alliance for you as you heal us.
  • edited December 1969
    You do remember that he is a priest? He doesn't slaughter people he heals us!

Until Bliz lets us freely migrate to a PvP server. I hear then that faces will be melted...
  • edited December 1969
    Respec shadow.