Where is everyone?

edited January 2006 in WoW: General

Comments

• edited December 1969
    Us lowbies aren't so low anymore...a few of us are going to be in our 50's pretty soon, and all of a sudden the highbies are AWOL. Seeing you guys in a big group, giz'ed up and having a ball is what's kept me grinding all this time...if there's no more fun to join in by the time I'm able to, I'll be pretty pissed! :)

-Mori
  • edited December 1969
    You can always wait for us slightly lower lowbies to catch up to you (slow down!)

Spit
  • edited December 1969
    Us lowbies aren't so low anymore...a few of us are going to be in our 50's pretty soon, and all of a sudden the highbies are AWOL. Seeing you guys in a big group, giz'ed up and having a ball is what's kept me grinding all this time...if there's no more fun to join in by the time I'm able to, I'll be pretty pissed! :)

-Mori

Agreed, wtf? I've still been around, but certain people have been slacking.

I'm going to be pretty busy in the next week. I talked to BC, he'll be busy too, but you can expect him back next week as well.

I'm in serious trouble here, 92% to rank 11, can't play much this weekend or this week... dammit, if I fall back after being this close to my mount... :(

EDIT: I fell back to 74%. Now I'm up to 94%. sigh.

(ps. in case no one figured it out... it's chief... stupid autologin doesn't work for me.)
  • edited December 1969
    I'm around but i too definately feel the lack of others in the 60's. Even worse, when they are around, they are near 100% of the time in BG (a temptation im not entirely immune to as well). As for you getting that mount, next week is AV weekend so low honor for everyone, yay!