[Blunt] Myb clanplaid takes action?

edited December 2001 in General Discussion

Comments

• edited December 1969
    Lets just say clanplaid got the ok to put out ww2 recon AS A GAME? What would it take, how much mola? How much of everything. I realize that question is dumb and also ww2 is not myth and that it DID ruin myth. But hey, myth got old, sorry. Myb clanplaid takes over bungie's responsibility of bungie.net server? Myb they put rank back up and have an admin in EVERY game to keep lame ppl from cheating. Myb if the admins were on more this wouldn't be a problem now. Never mind the above statement about ww2, myb clanplaid takes over bungie.net's myth "hassle". An admin in everygame does seem impossible. Myb an admin in every room? Myb an admin who watches dagger's damage ratio go from 0:0 to 0:1000000. "Hrmmm, that smells like a cheater to me, lets find out who was those games. Oh its that emp over there w/an awesome damage ratio..." BANNED, BOOTED, END OF STORY! Myb other's have better idea's than mine, i hope so.
  • edited December 1969
    Myb people could act like adults?

There would be no need for admins if players acted like the mature (M-rated game, REMEMBER?) adults they are supposed to be. Curiously, in our clan plaid open games, we almost NEVER had the kinds of problems that happened in ranked play all the time.

Myb people who want twitch games should go play Quake or UT. Myb ppl who want a challenge should go try to hack battle.net.

Myb if someone wanted a ranked Myth server, they could figure out the protocol and run it themselves.

_/ C

• edited December 1969
    Re: I agree but u know immature ppl are out there to ruin it...
    There would be no need for admins if players acted like the
    mature (M-rated game, REMEMBER?) adults they are supposed to be.
    Curiously, in our clan plaid open games, we almost NEVER had the
    kinds of problems that happened in ranked play all the time.

Myb people who want twitch games should go play Quake or UT. Myb
    ppl who want a challenge should go try to hack battle.net.

Myb if someone wanted a ranked Myth server, they could figure
    out the protocol and run it themselves.

_/ C
    Yes, i agree w/u on every topic but u know what? There are cheaters and something needs to be done. If myth came back and abolished ww2...i would play myth b/c i like its rank system and how u get new units that everyone else can get. Not building ur character and having the game based on experience...i like this game's skill factor. BUT the skill factor doesn't matter if we HAVE CHEATERS, Thats the problem. If we solve the problem. MYTH could be MYTH again. No ww2. No gfgg... I know m3 is out...hell it might be something worth getting into, but y let m2 go to shit, eh?

• edited December 1969
    Re: I agree but u know immature ppl are out there to ruin it...

OMG SOUNDZ LIKE U HAVE WERK 2 DO!!!!!

questionmuffin.gif
  • edited December 1969
    Re: Myb clanplaid takes action?

Truth is, those sorts of activities are full-time jobs, and almost all of us already have full-time jobs. :-)

Anyone interested in doing something to change or fix the Myth world of gaming, especially ranked play, should probably try to get involved in whatever is going on with mariusnet now. Frankly most CP don't have the time or inclination to mess with that stuff, but there are some mariusnet players who do care about such things.

• edited December 1969
    totally off topic..

You know it took me almost 2 years to realize that that pict. is a muffin. I always thought it was some questioning alien... and I couldn't figure out why you always put it on your posts.. hehehe..
    Santo
  • edited December 1969
    Re: totally off topic..

omg u n33d glassez!

8)

questionmuffin.gif
  • edited December 1969
    Same here ;) [nt]

• edited December 1969
    Me three [nt]

• edited December 1969
    Re: totally off topic..