[Oroboros] RotFL 2: Total Carnage

edited July 2001 in General Discussion

Comments

• edited December 1969
    In less than two weeks, Project Magma will be accepting entries for a brand new Myth: TFL tournament - "Return of the Fallen Lords II: TOTAL CARNAGE".

People are able to enter FFA and clan games. It will be played on a specially designed 8-starter Carnage variant.

The first 3 prizes contain collectible items from Bungie, items that aren't even available in their own store... as well as a large swag of additional items.

There are several prizes for runners up, round winners and clan game winners. This is the richest amateur TFL tournament ever staged.

Keep an eye on the Underdogs forum (link below) for more news...

-Oro

http://www.udogs.net/
  • edited December 1969
    hey...

if you could drop me an e-mail, I have something you might be interested in... I would e-mail you but you didn't provide an e-mail (:

Conner

conner.jpg
  • edited December 1969
    [b]Hey Conner :)[/b]

[quote]
    if you could drop me an e-mail, I have something you might be
    interested in...

[/quote]
    ChrisP has been keeping the Magma team informed of your cooking prowess, Conner. Wow! Who'd've thought that cornflour could thicken so much with just a tad of wheatgerm!

Rest assured, we're all hungrily following your progress. Our little dish was only ever meant to be a light excursion into finger-food, but the cake you're baking looks like it could feed a whole community.
    :
    ::winks conspiratorially::

FYI: japer@ihug.co.nz

-Oro