[Croaker] Clan Plaid now has a Guild in Guild Wars.

edited April 2005 in Gaming

Comments

• edited December 1969
    It's Clan Plaid with CP as the tag. Post one of your character names on the private board along with any friends names you'd like to join so I can invite everyone. We do not have a cape yet.

Alienate; I invited you but it seems you're already in a Guild. Did I screw up the invite or did you join a different Guild?
  • edited December 1969
    Re: Clan Plaid now has a Guild in Guild Wars.
    Alienate; I invited you but it seems you're already in a Guild.
    Did I screw up the invite or did you join a different Guild?
    I joined a guild temporarily to see how it werked.. I'll drop out now.

N8

• edited December 1969
    Building a new system, will get the game when I do.

My system is fine(for older games), but my wife's computer is going the way of the Dodo bird. It is acting strangely (well, stranger than normal), and I've virus checked it and nothing, it goes through periods of like 30-45 seconds where the processor use will icrease to 95-99 percent (with no programs running that I can find) and then it will drop back down to 2% for a couple of minutes. I think the HD is starting to die maybe...hell, I'm not Bill Gates, so I don't have a freaking clue...But, I told the wife I would give her my computer (which is blazing for anything that she uses it for), and I will build a faster (2.5-3ghz range) computer with a better graphics card and about 1gig of memory. That should hold me gaming wise for a few months at least ;-)

Type at you later, gotta go work security at a concert...

McGyver
  • edited December 1969
    Re: Building a new system, will get the game when I do.

Hehehe. "No no no honey. It's okay. You take my computer."
    You're so sly. ;)
  • edited December 1969
    Re: Building a new system, will get the game when I do.
    Hehehe. "No no no honey. It's okay. You take my
    computer."
    You're so sly. ;)
    I'm a firm believer in the "Trickle Down" theory!

McGyver