Motor City Online....... Sweetness....

edited November 2001 in Gaming

Comments

• edited December 1969
    Hailz!

As some of you know, MechWarrior 4 has been my #1 game for almost one full year. With the just released Expansion Pack. "Black Knight" and my Apocalypse/CP teamates... It is still going stong. I still love it.

However, A new sweetheart game has just appeared and I am spending alot of time with it as well: MCO.

It is a Massively Multiplayer, Online ONLY, Role playing/Driving game and Community that is the best implimentaion of a persistant world I have ever seen.

There are Far too many aspects of this game for me to name them here... so go read an online review or something.... But this may be the first game I am willing to pay $9.95 a month for....since TSN/INN back in the early 90's on a 19.6 baud modem. :)

PS... The driving controls for J-sticks, keyboards or Wheel/pedal sets, are VERY SMOOTH.. It is a joy to race for points, cash or pink slips! My '57 Chevy Bel Air is kikking some serious butt.

For FUN and Honor!

N8
  • edited December 1969
    Re: Motor City Online....... Sweetness....
    There are Far too many aspects of this game for me to name them
    here... so go read an online review or something.... But this
    may be the first game I am willing to pay $9.95 a month
    for....since TSN/INN back in the early 90's on a 19.6 baud
    modem. :)

N8
    I was hoping this would be a good game. Based on that comment above alone I am going to seriously consider it :). I love a good driving game heh.
    BTW the myth3 music is about 20 times more enjoyable to listen to than playing the game. I suggest everyone download it from hotline.