Earth & Beyond

edited February 2003 in Gaming

Comments

• edited December 1969
    This month's patch is looks to be an improvement to the game. I like the way the icons are color coded now. You can better see what an item is. You also can see more clearly if you can or can not use the item. The red circle with a line though it is much more noticable!

The sort option - I haven't used it yet, but I can see the merits to it's use. They made a few different sort methods, not just one. So, you should be able to find one that you like.

A definate big plus is that the refine times seem to be shorter. You don't have to wait for that whole entire sound to finish until you start refining a new sample. This is a most welcome change, especially if you have over 300 units of an ore!

There are new nav points in a few different sectors. This means free experience just for going there! I stopped in Varen's Girdle and checked out some changes there. The mob's levels in the mining areas look to have gone up. I didn't spend much time, so I don't know the whole scope of the chanegs.

Overall, I'm pleased with the update.

Darklord